Friday, April 5, 2013

April Calendar Page




So....here's my calendar page for April. I am so happy that I've been able to keep up with this challenge so far and am loving seeing everybody's pages every month. So much inspiration. I thought I was going to keep it simple this month, but I think I got even more carried away than usual. I have resolved to not buy any more paper, or art supplies (well, not too much at least- I always pick up a few new markers or paint colors here or there- that doesn't count, right?) and I love using things I had forgotten I even had, like the Grungeboard letters and swirls. And some ancient rub-ons from 7 Gypsies. Thanks for looking! Check out everybody's work over at The Kathryn Wheel. And thanks again Kate for this awesome challenge- enjoying it so much!

3 comments:

  1. WOW...what great fun your calendar pages always are! Very creative and unique. The borders you've done for April are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love the colors in your calendar. They are so pretty and bright! I love the look of the different sized numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great page, great colors and love the lay out with the borders and embellishments. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ...please feel free to say hi!